Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Searching for some minutes continued....

When Gabriel, my little brother was a boy (he is now 25 years old..Crazy) he went to our Dad and asked if he could have a snack. Dad said, "Just give me a minute and I will come help you." (He was reading a book to one of my siblings.) Gabriel left my Dad and came back a little while later and said, "Dad, I can't find the minutes!." That is so cute! Kids perceptions are so different from adults! I love it! The simplicity of it. Dad said "Give me a minute" and Gabe was going to find them!!

4 comments:

  1. I read your comment on MCKMAMMA's blog. You should read the book, "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child." Look it up on Amazon. It was wonderful ... and I have about the same views as you. The only problem we have encountered with letting kids sleep with us when they want to is that if you start them out that way, then they continue with it, and 6 year olds can be quite large :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...uhmmm I don't think I want my child sleeping with us until he/she is 6! (Although, I was spoiled and my parent's let me sleep with them until I was atleast 6.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I am supposed to comment here or write a post back to each person who comments... this blog stuff.. I don't know. :)

    ReplyDelete