Friday, July 31, 2009

Getting to know you...getting to know all about you...

Here are 25 things about me. Tell me 25 things about you!

1. My favorite color is blue.

2. My family has two horses.

3. I grew up in a town that had one four way stop light, a post office and a general store. (Ok, for a little while we had a gas station, but they didn't make it.)

4. I have worked as a nanny, toddler teacher, server, barista, receptionist, loan officer and sales consultant.

5. I met my Fiance when I was 18 years old and he sold me my first car off of a car lot, a beautiful black Dodge Neon, with a sun roof. I loved that car. Oh the nostalgia.

6. I enjoy Karaoke. My Karaoke songs are, "Bette Davis Eyes" and "Something to talk about."

7. This Saturday is my Bachlorette party!

8. I love to have my toe nails painted in the summer. I just don't feel the same if they are not painted a bright pink/red color.

9. I am most comfortable in my pj's or a tank top, shorts and my Chaco flip sandals.

10. I am a Michigan gal all the way! I love all of the seasons.

11. I lived in Bozeman, Montana for 2.5 years. (It is absolutely beautiful there and very dog friendly.)

12. My favorite adult Halloween costume I have is "Little Red Riding Hood."

13. I prefer my hair long, but I have had it cut up to my chin before. (It looks cute short, but I like being able to pull my hair up into a pony tail real quick.)

14. I am NOT a picky eater; I like all kinds of food.

15. I like all kinds of music.

16. We have a dishwasher in our house, her name is Christina. LOL! (I want a dishwasher someday.)

17. My favorite make up to wear is under eye concealer, bronzer and mascara, but I don't wear mascara everyday because I don't like taking it off at night.

18. I have been seeing my hairstylist for 2.5 years. She is wonderful. That's the thing about hairstylist, when you find one who does the job right, you are a loyal customer. It is too scary to venture out to someone new who may make you look like a smurf gone wild!

19. I love CHOCOLATE! Chocolate candy, chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake, chocolate cheesecake, chocolate brownies, chocolate mouse, chocolate pudding... Does anyone feel like having a piece of chocolate?

20. I make my bed every night before I go to bed. (Yes, I know this is weird.)

21. I really like to go garage sale-ing.

22. A couple of the crafty things I make are diaper cakes, towel cakes and quilts.

23. I love giving gifts.

24. I like SURPRISES!

25. I like the insurance commercial, Gecco. He is so cute.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie! How are you doing? Big day is quickly approaching! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. I miss you and our talks. I really enjoy reading your blog, keep writing! I am so glad to hear you're doing well. I can't wait to see your wedding band and engagement ring together! Be sure to post pics- and wedding pics of course too! Call me when you're not working sometime this week if you get a chance- I am going to the country until Friday so I'll have some free time! Enjoy your week- love you! -Kayme

    ReplyDelete