Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Hostess with the Mostess

Mackenzie, the Kids Host. : ) She did a great job keeping the other kids entertained. I am so proud of her. Such a big girl! This picture was from the end of the day, after everyone had gone home. I guess all the kids wore our Little Host out!
Bridget is my Maid of Honor's Mother and she was so sweet to Host my party at her BEAUTIFUL home. Thanks Bridget!

My Maid of Honor. The Host. Thanks for a great time Amber! You provided me with beautiful memories to last a lifetime.


MY CAKE!!! My Mom and sister, Mary made my cake. Decorated it and everything! It is amazing. They even hand made the veil for the little Bride! I absolutely Love it. She is so beautiful!




One of the dresses that was made for me! LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment